- Strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services.
- Analytics (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users)
At any time you can modify or reject your consent from the lower pop-up bar. Your consent applies to the following domain: symulacfd.com
For more information on this, keep reading.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out from said computer. They are nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages.
Cookies used by this website
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks and to obtain user statistics.
Own cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and in no case do they collect personal information from the user.For this reason, the cookies used in symulacfd.com are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, they do not provide references that allow the user’s name and surname to be deduced and they cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. Also, symulacfd.com cannot read the cookies implanted on the user’s hard drive from other servers.On the other hand, this page, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
The third-party cookies used in symulacfd.com are used mainly to evaluate the performance of the web, to know how users interact with it, to improve the security of our services, to provide relevant advertising for each user, and above all, to offer the best possible browsing experience.Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services: Specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse the web or when you use the content sharing button of a social network. The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies. The privacy implications will be based on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case can the person responsible for this website obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential : Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of all the capabilities of the website. They allow us to remember and maintain users and prevent any threats. In no case personal information is stored. An example of this type of cookies would be those that allow you to log in as a user or add products to a shopping cart.
Statistics : These cookies store information about the number of visitors, what pages they visit, how they find us, etc… This information helps us understand and analyze the performance of the website in order to continue improving.
Functional : These cookies help us to offer non-essential functionalities. These features include the playback of videos or the ability to share content with social networks.
Preferences : These cookies help us to remember your preferences when displaying, for example, the language of the website. So that we can offer a better experience to any user.
The cookies on this website help :
- Make this website work properly
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve site speed/security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Sharing personally identifiable data to third parties
How to manage and disable cookies?